Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blogging Among Friends

So, those of you that read me on here (and I fear that number may be low, as my absence has no doubt discouraged you) tend to have your own blogs as well, or at least be connected with a few others, so it's hard to find new ones out of the blue without some prior personal knowledge. The converse is also true: unless your friends start reading it, having a blog at the start is like having a journal which is open to googling. Point being: it's nice to be connected to other people on here.

That brings me to my point. See, I have a friend here at Davis, Evan. He too is in the Evolution, Ecology, and Biodiversity department, and he too spends some of his rainier weekends plunging his hands into muddy buckets in search of salamanders, just like me. We are friends. And now he has a blog! I find it quite entertaining, so if you would like to get a taste of this wonderful internet opportunity, pop on over to "Ramblings of a Young Biologist". Yes, he too rambles, and he too is a young biologist. We're like twins without the same mom part.

No comments:

Post a Comment